Website Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents
We hope you enjoy using our Website, but for your protection and for ours we have set out below some conditions that will apply to your usage. As we will review these conditions regularly, and we may change them from time to time, you should revisit this section periodically as any changes will be binding on you. By accessing any part of our website, you agree to accept these conditions.
Throughout these Terms and conditions references to we/our/us are to StrideUp and references to you/your are to you as the user of the Website.
In this Terms and Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
- Website which means the website that you are currently using (www.strideup.co) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own Terms and Conditions.
- Terms refers to this document.
- StrideUp is the trading name of:
- Seven Summits Financial Limited, a private company registered in England and Wales under registration number 09981525 and at registered office 14 Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8HN, United Kingdom; and
- StrideUp Homes Limited, a private company registered in England and Wales under registration number 10848518 and at registered office 14 Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8HN, United Kingdom.
3. Intellectual Property
The Website may include at any given time text, graphics, images, logos, icons, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the Website’s page layout, underlying code and software, are referred to as “Content”.
All of the Content is the property of StrideUp, our affiliates or third parties with whom we do business. As such, the Content is protected by the United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws, and other relevant laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, upload, post, transmit, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by StrideUp.
4. Relationship to Other Agreements
You need to be aware that:
- The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, and we give no warranty that it will be free of defects and/or faults.
- We make no warranty or representation (express or implied) that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure or that all information provided will be accurate.
- We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website or any information contained in it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, communications network failure, power failure, host equipment failure, ISP (internet service provider) equipment failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect any changes in law or for any other reason. If we do update these Terms and Conditions, we will upload a new version to the Website and as soon as you use the Website after they have been uploaded, you will be deemed to have agreed to the updated version. You will still be bound by the previous Terms and Conditions that you have, or deemed to have, agreed to. If there is a conflict between any versions of the Terms and Conditions to which you have agreed, or deemed to have agreed to, the most recent version shall take precedence unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
7. No Waiver
In the event that either you or we fail to exercise any right or remedy contained in these Terms and Conditions, that does not mean that you or we have waived that right or remedy and so shall not be construed as a waiver.
We aim to make our website accessible to you at all times, but we may suspend access to our website without notice at any time for any reason including to allow for website maintenance and to update the content of the website.
9. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. In addition, you and we hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you wish to contact us about these Terms and Conditions, you may do so by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.