The StrideUp Referral Programme makes it easy to share StrideUp with your friends and family and get rewarded at the same time. For every friend or family member that you refer who completes the purchase of a property through StrideUp, you will be eligible for a £250 One4all voucher. In addition your referee is also eligible for a £250 voucher.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Programme
- You must have had an offer issued by StrideUp to unlock the Referral Programme and begin referring friends and family.
- Your referee must complete the purchase of a property using StrideUp home financing in order for you both to be eligible for the One4all vouchers.
- Your referee must sign up using the specific referral sign-up link (this is how we identify StrideUp applicants who are on the Referral Programme).
- Your referee should select ‘Friend of family recommendation’ when asked how they heard about StrideUp during the application process (this again helps us to link them to your referral).
- As the referrer, you will receive a £250 One4all gift voucher for each new customer you have referred who has completed a home purchase within 24 months of the referral with StrideUp home financing. A “new customer” must be a person or entity that is unrelated to the referrer.
- Referral Programme rewards do not count for referrals that may have been made prior to the launch of the Programme.
- Referral accounts that are canceled by StrideUp for any reason (non-compliance with StrideUp’s Customer Terms) will not be included in the Programme.
- StrideUp reserves the right to terminate a user’s involvement in the Programme if StrideUp suspects that there is some abuse of the Programme.
- StrideUp may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon publishing.
- StrideUp reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Programme at any time.
- You agree to comply with any applicable laws and the StrideUp Customer Terms. This Programme is void where prohibited by law.